Monday, November 9, 2015

, , , , , , ,

Born Pretty Store Review: Elegant Crown Nail Ring

  Hello my polished lovelies! Been awhile I know *sad face*. Today I have one of the items I received from Born Pretty Store to review for you. First up is this adorable Elegant Crown Nail Ring, item #21304.
Click here to see and/or buy this item.

  This adorable ring is a great finishing touch to any mani. It comes in gold and silver finishes, I chose silver. I paired it with a simple mani and it looks much classier!

Polishes used: Puddle Jumper by Laquerlicious (now Polish 'M), Let the Music Play, Catch Me I'm Fallin', and Lookout Weekend by Bliss Polish. Watermarble Nail Vinyls by Twinkled T.

  I love how the ring makes it look like a princess mani. Very regal and elegant! The ring is adjustable, but runs on the small side. I could only fit it on my pinky. I recommend this for those with smaller fingers, unless you're ok with wearing it on your pinky. Overall, I love this ring! It's a simple way to dress up any mani! 

  Be sure to use my code, PAINX31, to receive 10% off of your order at bornprettystore.com!

Links:
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment