Monday, November 16, 2015

, , , ,

Born Pretty Store Review: Gold V Shape 3D Nail Stickers

Happy Monday my lovelies! Hope your weekend was fantabulous! I have another goodie from Born Pretty Store for you today. The Gold V Shape 3D Nail Stickers, item #21776.

Click here to see and/or buy this item. 

These nail stickers are easy to use and are a great way to quickly add some extra oomph to any mani! As you can see it comes with a couple different designs on the sheet, enough for a few different manis. Simply choose the design you'd like to use, and stick it onto your nails (after your mani has fully dried).

Polishes used: Velvet Rope and Gold Glitter Prototype by Bliss Polish.

I love the added fancy factor these stickers added to my mani. I highly recommend these stickers. The V shaped ones are curved at the bottom to match your nail curve! This was an added bonus I was delighted to find; made placing the stickers much easier.

Be sure to use my code, PAINX31, to receive 10% off of your order at bornprettystore.com!

Links:
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment