Saturday, November 28, 2015

, , , ,

Born Pretty Store Review: Nail Wraps

Happy Saturday my loves! Hope you had a great week! I'm excited for this long weekend and all the awesome sales going on. But, before all that happens, I have one more great item from Born Pretty Store to share with you- Nail Wraps with an Elegant Blue Flower Pattern, item #22602.
Click here to see and/or buy this item.

These full nail design stickers are just wonderful. Super easy to use, complete instructions on the back, and look great on! I've always had issues with nail wraps like this, but these were the first I've been able to successfully use.


I really love how these worked out! Quick and super easy. My only recommendation is that if you plan on using them on all 10 nails and you have wide nail beds like mine, you should buy two so that you can guarantee you have enough to fit each nail.

Overall, I highly recommend these nail wraps. They're easy to use and look fantastic! Perfect for a quick mani or some added bling to any mani. 

Be sure to use my code, PAINX31, when checking out at bornprettystore.com for 10% off your order!

Links

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment