Saturday, September 10, 2016

, , ,

Polish ReVamped Group Customs by Tonic Nail Polish Swatches & Review

**nothing to disclose**

Don't you love when you try a new brand and it just amazes you?! Well loves, that's just what happened when I tried Tonic Nail Polish! My first purchase included these gorgeous polishes made for the Polish ReVamped Facebook group. Meet Sibylline Dreams and Suspiria! They are both inspired by late 70's horror and thriller movies. 

Aren't they just amazing?! And that's just in the bottles! Wait til you see the swatches!

Sibylline Dreams
First up I have Sibylline Dreams, a glowing copper polish with scattered holo and tiny silver holo microglitters. This polish is inspired by the prophetic oracles of Ancient Greece and the Sally Field movie Sybil. I have to be honest, I wasn't 100% sure about this color initially. Once I put it on, boy was I glad I bought it! The formula is amazing, super buttery and easy to work with, and the color seriously glows. Swatches show two coats plus Love, Angeline Topped With Love glossy top coat.


Suspiria
Next up is Suspiria, a vampy metallic burgundy with hints of royal blue multichrome, copper shimmer, and scattered holo. This polish is named after a Dario Argento film that tells the tale of ballerinas tormented and killed by a coven of witches. She is absolutely stunning. I may have literally said "wow" as I put this color on. The formula on this was great as well, a tad thicker than I'm used to but not in a bad way at all. Swatches show two coats plus TWL glossy top coat.


I have nothing but great things to say about these polishes. The colors are amazing, beautiful and unique. I'm looking forward to my next purchase from Tonic Nail Polish; I know my collection will quickly grow! These colors are exclusive to the Polish ReVamped group and unfortunately no longer available.  Thanks so much for checking out my swatches! See ya soon!
xoxo
~Jasmyn

Links
Polish ReVamped

Tonic Nail Polish
Shop 
Share:

2 comments:

  1. This article discusses the design choices required when designing a application specific power resistor. The article focusses on material choices and their implications.
    see more details:scatterometry

    ReplyDelete
  2. We handle everything from the mould designed to the injection, UV coating, hot stamping, silk printing and the final product assembly. https://packagebottles.com/ellipse-nail-polish-glass-bottles/

    ReplyDelete