Thursday, October 6, 2016

, ,

Nail Art Challenge Mani: Day 1 Teal and Zig Zag/Chevron

**nothing to disclose**

Happy Hump Day my lovelies! Hope you are having a fantastic week. Most of you have probably already seen on Instagram that I have decided to start a nail art challenge. Well, actually two challenges, for the next 31-ish days. I will be combining each prompt into one mani as often as possible, to save myself some time. I am so excited to challenge myself and see what awesome things I can come up with! So without further ado, here is my Day 1 mani!

Isn't this so cute? Teal and black is such a gorgeous combination. Classic and elegant! For this mani I used Colors by Llarowe Teal We Meet Again, an UberChic event exclusive from back in March, and Drip Drop Nail Paint Yoga Pants, one of my go to black cremes. Teal We Meet Again is a gorgeous teal linear holo with mircoflakies. The addition of the flakies really make it sparkle.




I stamped over TWMA with Yoga Pants, as well as stamped it over Yoga Pants. For the stamped image I used Vivid Lacquer plate VL010. Photos show two coats of TWMA and two coats of Yoga Pants. I am very pleased with how this mani came out, so much so that I kept it on!

Thanks so much for stopping by! Stay tuned for my Day 2 mani coming soon!
xoxo
~Jasmyn

Colors by Llarowe

Drip Drop Nail Paint
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment