Saturday, October 8, 2016

, ,

Nail Art Challenge Mani: Day 2 Peach and Ice Cream

**nothing to disclose**

Hey lovelies! Hope all is well! I'm getting through these mani prompts like a champ! LOL! I know it's only day 2, but considering I'm riding out Hurricane Matthew, I'm doing pretty well! Today's prompts were the color Peach and Ice Cream, here's what I came up with!

Isn't it adorable?! The colors just go so well together and fit the theme really well! For this mani I used Vapid Lacquer Peach Ring and In The Name of Polish Peach Oops. I stamped using Painted Polish Stamped in Pink 2.0 and the ice cream cones image from Plate 9-01 from UberChic Beauty. 
For this mani I used 4 coats of Peach Ring, I wanted to cover my ridges well, and 2 coats of the Peach Oops. Sealed everything with Love, Angeline Topped With Love glossy top coat. I love how this mani came out. It's a little bit of summer in the fall! Stay tuned for my day 3 mani!
xoxo
~Jasmyn

Vapid Lacquer

In The Name of Polish
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment