Tuesday, October 11, 2016

, ,

Nail Art Challenge Mani: Day 3 Silver

**nothing to disclose**

Happy Monday lovelies! Hope everyone had a fantastic weekend! I was cooped up because of Hurricane Matthew and having a headache, but I managed to knock out one of my Day 3 manis! 
Day 3's theme for one of my prompts was Silver. I was initially going to do a simple silver linear holo when I remembered I had this gem. Polish 'M Silver Lining is the perfect silver glitter topper. The holo factor is so intense my camera legit freaked out! This was so easy to apply too. I brushed on one coat and then sponged on one coat for a more opaque less bulky finish. Finally I brushed on one more coat just to make sure I didn't miss a spot before stamping over it with M Polish's Dancing in the Streets, a gorgeous purple stamping polish with a slight metallic finish. I then sealed it all with one generous coat of Love, Angeline Topped With Love glossy top coat.

All this holo is just mind blowing! And the purple is a perfect complement to it. Love it! Thanks so much for stopping by! See ya soon!
xoxo,
~Jasmyn



Polish 'M

M Polish


Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment