Sunday, December 11, 2016

,

Baroness X Nail Lacquer Mermaid Silk Swatches and Review

**nothing to disclose**


Happy Sunday loves! It's been a busy weekend for me, but I wanted to share some gorgeous polish with you on this cool winter day! One of my favorite things are mermaids. I love love love all things mermaid related. So I of course had to snag a bottle of Baroness X Mermaid Silk when she rereleased it! Boy was I glad I did!
Isn't she just absolutely stunning?! That blue and that shimmer. Words cannot begin to describe how much I love this polish! Mermaid Silk has a holographic ocean blue base with turquoise shimmer and purple to gold shifting glass flecks. This polish is seriously so amazing. The formula was super easy to work with, zero issues with application. Swatches show three coats plus a glossy top coat.



Under LED lamp, not color accurate.
Under LED lamp, not color accurate.
Pictures don't do this baby any justice at all. The shimmer and the holo are just divine. Snagging the other revivals is high on my to do list! Thanks so much for stopping by! Until next time my friends!

Baroness X
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment