Thursday, October 13, 2016

, ,

Nail Art Challenge Mani: Day 3 Part II Watermelon

**this post contains previously reviewed products**

Happy Thursday loves! Today I have my mani for my second nail art challenge prompt. Day 3's theme is watermelons! Watermelon is one of my favorite fruits to eat, any time of year!



For this mani I used all Drip Drop Nail Paint polishes. The crelly is Spittin' Seeds from a LE watermelon themed duo. The pink is Wiggly Watermelon from the Pastelly Jellies collection (see my review of this collection here). I stamped on top of the pink with Tighty Whities, a nice opaque white creme. The watermelon image comes from UberChic Beauty plate 9-01.
I love that these polishes matched this prompt so well! Made putting it together so much more fun. I am really enjoying these challenges! Can't wait for the next one!!
xoxo,
Jasmyn 

Drip Drop Nail Paint

UberChic Beauty

Share:

1 comment: