Thursday, December 1, 2016

,

Candied Apple Polish Autumn's Eve LE Mystery Polish

**nothing to disclose**


Hi there loves! Today I have a gorgeous polish from Candied Apple Polish to share with you! Every once in awhile Alison does random mystery polish duos, and I absolutely love them! This time she switched it up and created a special named mystery! I was lucky enough to grab one, and boy is it stunning! So without further ado, I present Autumn's Eve!

Amazing right? I gasped when I opened the box and first saw it. The color is drop dead gorgeous, and the holo and glitter just add that extra wow factor. The formula was excellent, applied smoothly and easily. This polish has a jelly like base, but because its such a deep rich color it doesn't need as many coats as a standard jelly. Swatches show two coats plus a glossy top coat.


Taken under LED light to show holo flare. Not color accurate.

Taken under LED light to show holo flare. Not color accurate.


I cannot say enough good things about this polish and this brand. My Candied Apple Polish mysteries never disappoint. I can't wait to see what the next mystery polish looks like! Thanks so much for stopping by!


Candied Apple Polish
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment