Sunday, August 16, 2015

, ,

Simple Swatch Saturday-on Sunday!

**nothing to disclose**

  Hello my polished lovelies! Hope you had a wonderful weekend! I'm a little late with this weeks simple swatch, so you get two instead! Let's get started!

  First up is Floatin Trailer Park by Gunpowder Lacquer. This is a fairly new indie brand, and I'm already in love!
  Here is two coats topped with a glossy top coat. The formula was a little patchy for me, especially the first coat. It smoothed out significantly on the second coat and even more so with the top coat. I love the color so much. Soft but bright and vibrant! The subtle holo and blue shimmers are the icing on the cake! This shade is unfortunately no longer available, but make sure to follow Gunpowder Lacquer on Instagram and Facebook for news on the release of her next collection!

  Next up is This is How We Do by Bliss Polish. I'm so glad I bought this beauty! Totally convinced I need a back up of her!
  Here is two absolutely buttery coats topped with top coat. I probably could've gotten away with just one, but I applied two out of habit. This is the most perfect magenta holo I've used. Completely in love.
  And a macro to show the holo rainbow goodness!! You definitely need this beauty in your life! Make sure you're following her Instagram and Facebook for restock news and shop opening!

------
Links:
Gunpowder Lacquer-
Shop 

Bliss Polish-
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment