Tuesday, September 15, 2015

, , , , ,

Living Dead Lacquer: Mani Bomb, Cuticle Oil and Cuticle Balm

  Hello my polished lovelies! Been awhile since you've heard from me. Life's been hectic; but that's another story for another day! Today I have a some awesome nail care products for you, courtesy of Living Dead Lacquers.

Left to right: Cuticle Balm, Cuticle Oil, and Mani Bomb

  Living Dead Lacquer will be re-opening on September 18th, and will feature these delicious scented nail care products. Be sure to follow their Instagram for full details. Now let's get started!

  These products are hand mixed by the owner, Hilarie. They come in a variety of scents, including unscented. Below are the listed ingredients of each product.

  First up is the cuticle balm! My sample was Vanilla Cupcake scented. 
  The fragrance was soft and not overpowering at all. It was more solid than balms I've previously used, which will aid in lessening the chances of melting during transit. It wasn't over oily upon applying to my skin, and absorbed fairly quickly for a balm. I thoroughly enjoyed the fact that a little bit goes a long way. I used the balm for 5 days straight, applying frequently throughout the day, and I barely made a dent in it! This balm is quite moisturizing. I am very satisfied with the results I received in my 5 day trial. My cuticles are noticeably more hydrated, and a bothersome dry spot on my middle finger was gone by the end of the 5 days! 
               Before                         After

  Next, is the cuticle oil. I received a Hot Fudge Brownie scented sample.
  This scent is beyond amazing. It's accuracy is unbelievable. I found myself absentmindedly sniffing my nails throughout the testing phase. Yes, I fully admit it! LOL! This oil is just wonderful all around. It does not leave a greasy residue and soaks in quickly, both when rubbing it in and letting it soak in itself. My nails and cuticles look awesome after using this oil, and the growth amazed me. My nails felt noticeably stronger and healthier. I am very pleased with the results I experienced!
               Before                       After

  Last, but certainly not least is the mani bomb! This sample is apple cobbler scented.
  I really enjoyed this little mani bomb. The scent was just perfect, delicious but not overpowering. It really stood out to me compared to the other bombs/fizzies I've used and reviewed. The most noticeable difference is the oiliness of the water after the bomb dissolved. Other bombs/fizzies left the water feeling oily and greasy. While the oil hydrates the skin and nails, it leaves the water feeling odd. This bomb was different; I felt the effects of the oils in it on my skin, but the water showed very little evidence of oil in it. For me, this was a huge perk, as I was able to enjoy the benefits without the greasy side effects. You can see my video of this mani bomb here

  Overall, I'm loving these products! These are items I will definitely end up hoarding, LOL! I'm totally going to try the other scents available. I definitely recommend following Hilarie on Instagram to stay up to date on releases! Thanks for stopping by my lovelies! Have a fantasticly polished day! xoxo

______________
Links:
Living Dead Lacquer

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment